The New North Workplace Excellence Award is presented by New North, Inc. and Right Management Inc. to organizations located within the 18-county New North region. The award recognizes organizations that improve their competitive advantage through people practices that lead to successful business results.
PEOPLE PRACTICES =
- Orientation & Assimilation
- Recruitment, Selection & Retention
- Culture Management
- Alignment & Engagement
- Development/Performance Management
- Employee Communication
- Succession/Knowledge Transfer
- Exit (Retirement or Outplacement)
- Savings: Financial & Cost Efficiencies
- Growth: Financial & Customer Growth
- Increased Profitability
Organizations located within the 18-county New North region are eligible to apply. This includes companies that have a division or location within the New North, but are not necessarily headquartered in the New North.
The 18 counties include: Brown, Calumet, Door, Florence, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago.
2017 Award Winners
Past Award Recipients:
- Goodwill Industries of North Central WI, Inc.
- McCain Foods USA, Inc.
- Miles Kimball Company
- Holy Family Memorial, Inc.
- Schneider National, Inc.
- Mid-States Aluminum Corporation
- Skyline Technologies
- Tank Technology
- Bassett Mechanical
- Hoffman LLC
- J. J. Keller & Associates
- Nicolet Plastics
- Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- US Venture, Inc.
- Oshkosh Corporation
- American Transmission Company
- Expera Specialty Solutions
- Werner Electric