The New North Workplace Excellence Award is presented by New North, Inc. and Right Management Inc. to organizations located within the 18-county New North region. The award recognizes organizations that improve their competitive advantage through people practices that lead to successful business results.
PEOPLE PRACTICES =
- Orientation & Assimilation
- Recruitment, Selection & Retention
- Culture Management
- Alignment & Engagement
- Development/Performance Management
- Employee Communication
- Succession/Knowledge Transfer
- Exit (Retirement or Outplacement)
- Savings: Financial & Cost Efficiencies
- Growth: Financial & Customer Growth
- Increased Profitability
Organizations located within the 18-county New North region are eligible to apply. This includes companies that have a division or location within the New North, but are not necessarily headquartered in the New North.
The 18 counties include: Brown, Calumet, Door, Florence, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago.
2016 Award Information
In 2016, the New North Workplace Excellence Award application process will consist of three phases:
Phase I Organizations complete brief statement of consideration (500 words or less).
Phase II Organizations meeting Phase I requirements will be notified and invited to
submit a detailed application.
Phase III Organizations meeting Phase II requirements will become finalists and a
site visit will be conducted by members of the judges committee to select winner(s).
Retain a copy for your files. Applications must be submitted by July 1, 2016, via email:
- Email (Received by 5:00 p.m. CST)
- Subject line: New North Workplace Excellence Award Application
Past Award Recipients:
- Goodwill Industries of North Central WI, Inc.
- McCain Foods USA, Inc.
- Miles Kimball Company
- Holy Family Memorial, Inc.
- Schneider National, Inc.
- Mid-States Aluminum Corporation
- Skyline Technologies
- Tank Technology
- Bassett Mechanical
- Hoffman LLC
- J. J. Keller & Associates
- Nicolet Plastics
- Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- US Venture, Inc.
- Oshkosh Corporation