The New North region hosts nearly one-half of Wisconsin’s largest privately held companies, including Fortune 500 leaders and top national brands in leading industry sectors. The strongest performing industries include:
- Transportation equipment manufacturing
- Dairy product manufacturing
- Foundries - Pulp, paper, paperboard manufacturing and converting
- Electrical equipment manufacturing
- Machinery manufacturing
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing
Twenty five percent (25%) of the workforce in Northeast Wisconsin is employed in Advanced Manufacturing industries, including:
- Pulp and paper
- Food Production
View a full map of Top Employers in the New North Region, or use the interactive map below to see company location and information.
Click here to download the full map.