New North, Inc.
Online Public Resource Directories (Defense Industry, Global, Wind)
- Companies submitting new listings in the New North Directories assume all responsibility that the information provided is current and accurate and shall be responsible for updating all information in the future.
- Update reminders will be generated to listed companies every six (6) months, and New North reserves the right to remove a company profile if it is not updated by a company for more than one (1) year.
- New North reserves the right to refuse, reject, or terminate any listing or to remove any information at any time within New North’s sole discretion and for any reason.
- Companies submitting new listings in the New North Directories agree to complete a short survey every six (6) months to document outcome metrics/benefits from the site and indicate suggestions for improvements.
- Inclusion or omission of a business in the New North Directories is not a comment on its quality. New North does not endorse any business listed in the New North Directories or provide a recommendation or warranty on the quality of such company’s products or services.
- The New North Directories are not all-inclusive listings of resources or contacts in these particular fields. For a more comprehensive listing of other local public or private entities, check the local newspapers, telephone directories, or other websites
- The Supply Chain Marketplace is provided by New North, Inc. via contract w/ East Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission, and financial support from the Office of Economic Adjustment, Department of Defense. The content reflects the views of the East Central Regional Planning Commission and does not necessarily reflect the views of the Office of Economic Adjustment.
- NEW NORTH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARARY, CONSEQUENTIAL) ARISING FROM THE LISTING OF INFORMATION IN OR THE USE OF THE NEW NORTH DIRECTORIES.
- NEW NORTH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW RELATING TO THE LISTING OF INFORMATION IN OR THE USE OF THE NEW NORTH DIRECTORIES.
By listing information in or using the New North Directories, user agrees to hold New North harmless from any damages or liability arising from the listing of information in or the use of the information contained in the New North Directories and agrees to indemnify New North and its employees and agents harmless from all claims and liabilities (including, but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to the listing of information in or the use of the New North Directories.